Amma Avakai Anjali epudu bore kottavu

3:57 PM



Its been quite sometime since I blogged last.I somehow dint feel like.Its not that I've got nothing to say,but its just that I preferred not to say.Lets not talk about it anyway.I've just finished watching Nuvve Nuvve.I've got a lab external tomorrow,placements in a couple of days, and semester exams in less than a week and still I did that.Well,maybe this isn't so uncommon if you are doing ur B.Tech from a college thats under JNTU.I know it sucks bigtime. I'm into my final year and I think I should've got used to it by now.

I'm not sure what I would really like to write about in next few minutes.As always I'm clueless,lemme give it a shot and see how it unfolds itself.I've watched the movie many times before.I've liked it all the way.But for the first time,it kept me thinking.I've started seeing things in a different way than I usually see them.To put in a nutshell for all the folks who haven't seen the movie,its a story about a gal,whos got a dad who loves her much more than he loves himself.This gal happens to fall in love wid guy,who sounds casual but whos smart at the same time.Its about how the girl got crushed between those people unable to choose whos more important to her.Its not a fresh story as a matter of fact.But the way Trivikram handled it made the difference.Having said that,the film has got a pretty realistic approach,except for the ending which got lil filmy.Its got those catchy,brilliant dialogs that you would remember for a long long time.

I always thought when an argument exists between two people,if one person is right then its quite obvious that the other person stands on the wrong side of the argument.But Trivikram proved me wrong.Even the other person could be right from his perspective.You wouldn't know that unless you are placed in that guy's shoes,and start looking at things from his point of view.This movie talks about Love all the way.Love in its varied forms.Love of a parent towards his child.Love of a guy who towards his gal.It contrasts and compares them both but ends it on a note that they both cannot be compared and are special in their own way.

There are few scenes in the latter haf of the film.Its like this in one scene you would say"Ya,this guy has a point there."In the next scene,you would feel how could I miss that,Dad is right, not the guy.By the end of it, you would find your self admist lot of confusion to decide whose side do you wish to stand on!

One dialog that caught my attention in the entire film of many jewel studded dialogs is that
Evarinaina premiste valla tappulni kuda barichagalagali,leda premichatledani oppukovali
I paraphrase it as if you Love someone you should have the capability to accept their faults,else you should be fair enough to accept the fact that you dont love them enough.I dont know if I did put it well,but its for those people who wouldn't have understood otherwise.I somehow liked it alot,though it doesnot really define or tell what exactly love is,it atleast made me understand how to be sure if you are truly loving someone!!

N ya I would like to explain to you folks why I titled this post that way,its one dialog that stands out,n could be the first one you can connect to when you think of the film.I suggest you folks to read it with your gals name der instead of Anjali ;)(I gonna do dat anyway :D)

I would be more than happy to see your views and comments about the film as well as my post.Hope to meet you der
I wish I could talk more about it, but I'm running short of time gotta study.Will be back sometime soon.Adios!!

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. nicely written....didnt watch the mvie but now i surely will:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good wrk! :)i usually don watch telgu movys.. thanks fr puttin up he dialog here, els id hav missed 1 good thot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @sush: thnx..ya u better watch it sometime
    @vinay: thx bro!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey nice(u no which smiley to put up)trivikram kuuda intha depth ga aalochichi undadu...gud wrk vasi n kudaaas 2 ur analysation!!!!gonna watch it again 4m ur view!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. n ya dat dialogue really means a lot....n u postd in a btr way!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @swathi:thanx a lot im feeling off ikkada!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i never understood the movie this deeply.. but for the frst time i'm seeing the movie in your writings .. i guess im able to make out the complete picture though! u r true - Evarinaina premiste valla tappulni kuda barichagalagali,leda premichatledani oppukovali.... hats off.... awaiting more such articles :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @pavan: man thanx a ton! ya sometimes we miss to few things..even i dint undrstnd it so mch in my previous viewings :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Got to be honest...was fogged about what u were going to pen down...but regardless of the start it was a wonderful ending...brilliant angle to love...:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ysk: i wasnt sure of what i was writing about either..until this post got over..n ya thnx 4 dat!

    ReplyDelete
  11. maybe i don't agree with your views but i like your observations. i'm a huge huge trivikram fan but sometimes i think he knows, as long as whatever he writes is good, it doesn't really have to make a lot of sense. especially this sense, "Evarinaina premiste valla tappulni kuda barichagalagali,leda premichatledani oppukovali"..you love that person at that moment of time, not necessarily forever. that would be adjusting.

    ReplyDelete
  12. @adi: do u mean dat love is momentary by dat last line of urs?? I dint get ur point!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. hmm....good one dude..kaastha bhari ga undi :P

    ReplyDelete
  15. it is. its just like life, every moment for itself.

    ReplyDelete
  16. heyyy....super i myself love dis movie a lot..AMMA AVAKAI ANJALI..d title itself made me read dis blog 1st while scrolling down:) seriously hats off to you..i didnt expect dese blogs when u asked me to have a look..but sure from now i would comment on each blog of u just 4 ur work..probably i can never do these things..happy 4 u:):) Lastly..."Tajmahal, charminar, naa lanti kurrollu choodataaniki kaani - konataaniki kaadu." hehe one more shot 4m d movie..:):)

    ReplyDelete
  17. @asha : thank you..compliments lik dese get me going..hehe..ya der r numerous dialogues like dat..da moment u think u r done wid all da good ones..ul js realise u missed another gud one ;)
    n ya abt da title i know it CATCHY ..dis is my personal fav too :D

    ReplyDelete